Select the video or video segment you want to embed.
- To link to the video (recommended):
- Click the "Embed/Link" link below the video.
- Copy the Record URL.
- Paste the URL into Blackboard - no proxification is required.
- To embed the video: Your students will be prompted from within the video player to log in to view the video from off-campus.
- Follow step 1 above.
- Select the video size, and then copy the embed code. Students will need to authenticate from within the video player to view the video from off-campus.
- Follow the instructions in Blackboard for embedding the video - no proxification is required.
NOTE that you will want to verify that the item still exists before each term - library subscriptions to electronic items are not always permanent. If the video you are using has disappeared, contact the library to investigate other means of accessing that item.