- Find the video or video segment you want to embed.
- Below the video, click on the "Embed/Link" link.
- To link to the video (recommended), copy the link from the top box and paste into Blackboard - no proxification is required.
- To embed the video in Blackboard, copy the code from the lower box. Your students will be prompted from within the video player to log in to view the video from off-campus.
- Follow the instructions in Blackboard for embedding video - no proxification is required.
NOTE that you will want to verify that the item still exists before each term - library subscriptions to electronic items are not always permanent. If the video you are using has disappeared, contact the library to investigate other means of accessing that item.